250 Aubrieta Seeds - Cascade Purple Flower Seeds, Perennial, Deer ...
Click Image for Gallery
250 Aubrieta Seeds - Cascade Purple Flower Seeds, Perennial, Deer Resistant !
- Rock Cress plants are covered in stunning spring flowers. Rock Cress is a superb perennial ground cover for dry banks, between flagstones, or along pathways.
- preading perennials which produce stunning masses of flowers in spring. Superb on dry banks, walls and rock gardens or use between patio flagstones. Grows 3-6 inches high and spreads 1-1.5 feet across.
- They are outstanding performers. Cut back halfway after blooming. Prefers part shade in hot climates, full sun where summers are relatively cool. Winter hardy to zone 4.
- Rock Cress Cascading (Aubrieta Hybrida Superbissima Cascade Purple) - If you want a low growing plant to hang out of baskets, hang over a rock wall, or just add to your landscaping color, this Aubrieta cascading Rock Cress is a perfect choice. Rock cress looks beautiful cascading over rock walls and has purple blooms in spring.
- Sow Aubrieta ground cover seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the last expected frost date. Use starter trays using a sterilized mix. Press the Rock Cress ground cover seeds into the soil and thinly cover. The Aubrieta seed needs light to germinate. Transplant into the garden 12 inches apart after frost danger has passed. After frost season has passed, Rock Cress ground cover seeds can be directly sown into a prepared seedbed outdoors