2 Pounds - Clinoptilolite Zeolite Powder
Click Image for Gallery
2 Pounds - Clinoptilolite Zeolite PowderWe get this Zeolite from a local source and get an amazingly clean raw, fresh product.Lawns: For new and existing lawns till in 5-15 pounds per 100 square feet in the top 3-4 inches of soil before seeding or laying sod. Water thoroughly. Flower and Vegetable Gardens: Till in 5-15 pounds per 100 square feet into the top 6 inches of soil before seeding, planting, or transplanting. Potting Soils: Thoroughly mix 1-3 pounds with 10 pounds of potting soil and water thoroughly. Not for human consumption. MESH SIZE - #325-#400 (like flour).
- 4 Ounces of Zeolite Powder by The Seed Supply
- Zeolite, which is of volcanic origin and contains the distinctive mineral Clinoptilolite, is an 85% opaline silica and is widely used as a soil amendment for it's ability to increase water retention in the soil and allow plants to more easily access it.
- Unbelievably, it can hold up to 55% of its weight in water and slowly releases it to the plant as needed.
- Zeolite is a naturally occurring, negatively charged product of sea water and hot magma.
- This is used for external use only, DO NOT CONSUME INTERNALLY.