Click Image for Gallery
Support your Cholesterol Levels
- Provides natural supplement composed of polymethoxylated flavones and tocotrienols.
- Has been shown to reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- Avoids potentially serious side effects associated with statin drugs.
- Offers less-expensive alternative to traditional drug therapy.
- Cardiovascular disease affects 25 percent of Americans; lowering cholesterol can help reduce this number.
The Ingredients in Sytrinol
Sytrinol is a new and highly effective supplement to support heart health. This proprietary formula, composed of citrus and palm fruit extracts, contains polymethoxylated flavones and tocotrienols. In addition, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help keep the heart healthy.
Flavonoids are natural compounds found in fruits and vegetables. Polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) are a type of flavonoid shown to possess immune system and cardio system benefits. Sytrinol contains two well-researched PMFs, nobiletin and tangeretin. These flavonoids help protect the cardiovascular system by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
The third major component of Sytrinol is tocotrienols. Tocotrienols and tocopherols comprise the vitamin E family. Tocotrienols are a strong antioxidant and help degenerate the enzyme responsible for producing cholesterol.
Clinical Studies Show Benefits
Clinical trials with Sytrinol have repeatedly resulted in significant improvements in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides. Early results from an ongoing, long-term study confirm these results and indicate an improvement in HDL levels as well. More studies are necessary before specific health benefits can be determined.
Item No SV5128