Halo Industry Instant Food Test Strip Kit for Salmonella and E.coli
Instant Food Test Strip Kit for Salmonella and E.coli
The Home Kit Contains:
2-E.coli Test Strips
2-Salmonella Test Strips
1-Bottle of Buffer Solution
The Commercial Kit Contains:
12 - Salmonella test strips
12 - E. Coli test strips
1 - Bottle of buffer
24 - Small plastic bags
24 Pack E.Coli Test Strips
24 Pack Salmonella Test Strips
- Wash small sample of food product to be tested in a bowl and collect 1 ounce of fom water that you washed sample with.
- Place it in a plastic bag, open buffer bottle, add 3 drops of buffer and seal, manipulate the water in the bag for 5 seconds, let stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Open the Salmonella or E. Coli pouch and remove the test strip you wish to test for.
- Open plastic bag and dip test strip into solution to cover the pad (only) for 30 seconds.
- Remove test strip, place on clean flat surface, and wait 20 minutes for results. No color change on pad is negative, a blue-ish color change is positive.
Watch Video Demo HERE
Did you know that Salmonella and E. coli Bacteria are some of the leading causes of food poisoning in the World? This easy to use kit tests food, water, and surfaces for harmful levels of two of the leading causes of food poisoning: E.coli and Salmonella. If you shop at Grocery, Produce Stores or Supermarkets, we recommend our product for testing food safety.
If you are doing any traveling (especially foreign travel), we recommend our product for testing food safety.
Food Poisoning comes in different forms including Stomach Flu and other ailments.
Use Instant Food Test Strip Kit to test:
Peanut Butter (stir first)
Dried Pet Food
Product / Pellets
The test kits are non-returnable because we could not guarantee that the materials weren't contaminated and thus not available for restocking and resale. Thank you.
Item No AR1028