Strike Bush Bean Seeds - 1 Lb - Non-GMO, Heirloom Green Snap Bean ...
Click Image for Gallery
Strike Bush Bean Seeds - 1 Lb - Non-GMO, Heirloom Green Snap Bean Seeds - Vegetable Garden SeedsStrike Bush Bean Planting Seeds. Phaseolus vulgaris. Bush beans require full sun and well-drained soil. Good air circulation around bush bean plants is essential, especially for late shelling or dry type beans, as they are very susceptible to fungal diseases which prevail later in the season. Bush beans are light feeders; compost or well-rotted manures worked into the soil at the time of planting is sufficient. Height - 5 to 6 inches. Spacing - 3 inches. Spread - 10 inches. Planting Depth - 1 1/2 inches. Growth Habit - Upright, Bush. Pick Strike beans frequently, plants will stop producing if beans are left to grow to maturity. Pick them before the seeds inside have grown too large
- Bean Seeds - Bush - Strike - 1 Lb - Phaseolus vulgaris
- Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 53 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds