Seed Needs Milkweed Seed Collection 6 Individual Seed Packets Op...
Click Image for Gallery
Seed Needs Milkweed Seed Collection (6 Individual Seed Packets) Open Pollinated SeedsGrow a bundle of milkweed in several colors. This Milkweed Seed Packet Assortment will include some popular varieties, such as Swamp Milkweed, Showy Milkweed, Common Milkweed, Butterfly Milkweed, Autumn Blaze Mixed Milkweed and Mexican Milkweed as well. These plants act as the major food source for the, soon to be endangered, Monarch Butterfly. Plant Milkweed to attract Monarchs, as well as other beneficial insects to the garden as well. Bumblebees, honeybees, hummingbirds and other various butterflies will flock to the beautiful flowers through the Spring and Summer months. Each plant will grow to a varying height of 12 to 48 inches tall, depending on the variety grown. All sowing instructions as well as plant specifications are printed on the seed packets for easy viewing. Also included are QR codes for additional information of each of the Milkweed varieties included in this packaged set. All of the Milkweed in this assortment are perennial flowering plants, aside from the Bloodflower / Mexican Milkweed.
- Quality Milkweed seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- This Milkweed Seed Assortment will include 6 individual packages of seed. Each packet contains 100+ seeds, totaling up to 600+ seeds collectively.
- The following Milkweed varieties are included: Swamp Milkweed, Showy Milkweed, Common Milkweed, Butterfly Milkweed, Autumn Blaze Mixed Milkweed and Mexican Milkweed (AKA Bloodflower)
- Milkweed typically grows between 12 inches and 48 inches tall, depending on the variety grown. They will attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, and act as the Monarch Butterflies main food source.
- All Milkweed seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.