Seed Needs, Jamaican Red Pepper Capsicum chinense Twin Pack of 1...
Click Image for Gallery
Seed Needs, Jamaican Red Pepper (Capsicum chinense) Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMOJamaican Red is not for the faint of heart, they are extremely hot. But don't let that scare you away, because they are also one of the best tasting hot peppers available. The small, lantern shaped fruits are roughly 1 to 2 inches in diameter, and range anywhere between 100,000 to 200,000 units on the Scoville scale. That's still not quite as hot as the Habanero Pepper, however it will still pack a punch. The peppers are ready for picking / harvesting in about 90 to 100 days after first sprouts appear. The plants will flourish and produce through the summer months and will later die with the first killing frost.
- Quality Jamaican Hot Pepper seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
- Jamaican Red is a lantern shaped, yellow, hot pepper that ranges from 100,000 to 200,000 units on the Scoville scale.
- Jamaican Red hot peppers are usually ready for harvest in roughly 90 to 100 days after first sprouts appear.
- Pepper plants are categorized as annual plants, which will grow quickly, producing hot peppers through the summer months. They will later die with the first killing frost.
- All Hot Pepper seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.