Seed Needs Italian Herb Seed Collection, Non-GMO Basil, Rosemary,...
Click Image for Gallery
Seed Needs Italian Herb Seed Collection, Non-GMO (Basil, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley & Oregano)Grow your very own collection of fresh herbs, from this assortment of herb seeds by Seed Needs. Each packet measures 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall. All 12 packets display a colorful illustration on the front side, with detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The varieties of herbs included in this set are fresh & untreated, Non-GMO based seed products that come from open pollinated plants. The seeds are intended for the current and the following growing season. Included are some of the most popular culinary herbs, such as Cilantro, Borage, Basil, Chives, Dill, Oregano, Marjoram, Rosemary, Parsley, Thyme, Savory & Sage. This assortment makes an excellent gift, containing over 4,000 seeds collectively.
- Quality Italian Herb seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse..
- This culinary herb seed collection includes 5 popular Italian herbs for cooking. Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary & Sage.
- Collectively, this culinary herb assortment contains 1,700+ fresh seeds for sowing.
- These seeds can be grown indoors, or directly outdoors. An indoor greenhouse or source of light may be necessary for best germination.
- All culinary herb seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.