Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds, Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture 15...
Click Image for Gallery
Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds, Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture (15 Species) Non-GMO Seeds by Seed NeedsDo you have an area that's a bit shady? Try our Partial Shade Wildflower Mixture, specifically blended for areas that receive less than 6 hours of direct sunlight. The plants in this mixture grow anywhere between 4 and 48 inches tall, with the vast majority averaging in at around 20 to 24 inches tall. Partial Shade will produce both annual and perennial wildflowers, 59% of which are annuals and 15% of which are perennial. the remaining 26% of the mix is consisted of biennial flowering plants. Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. They bloom profusely through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost. Seeds can easily drop to the bare ground beneath, regrowing fresh plant life the following year. Perennials will establish a deep root system within the first year of growth. The plant life will then wilt on the surface, later returning the following Spring. This blend of Wildflowers will produce plants in practically every color of the rainbow, from red, orange, yellow, blue, violet and even green & white. A few popular favorites are Cornflower, Columbine, Coreopsis, Foxglove & more.
- Quality Wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each packet measures 4.50 inches wide by 6.4375 inches tall.
- Partial Shade is a specialty blend of Wildflowers that are perfect for areas that receive less than 6 hours of direct sunlight on any given day.
- The plants range in height from 4 to 48 inches tall, with the vast majority averaging around 20 to 34 inches tall.
- Our partial shade wildflower mixture contains 59% annuals, 15% perennials and 26% biennials.
- All Wildflower seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.