Sow Right Seeds - Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting - No...
Click Image for Gallery
Sow Right Seeds - Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting - Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden - Great Gardening Gift (2)
Mary Washington Asparagus seeds for your vegetable garden. Minimum of 1.5g per packet.
- BEAUTIFUL -- Large full-color packet of Mary Washington Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) seeds. An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. Minimum of 1.5g per packet.
- GOOD EATS -- Oven roasted with parmesan, grilled, sauteed, in soup or even eaten fresh, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious.
- PERENNIAL CROP -- Asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established. Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient.
- EASY TO GROW -- Instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. under the "How To" section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don't germinate, we will happily make it "Right" for you.
- SAFE SEED -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.