Sow Right Seeds - Heshiko Bunching Japanese Onion Seeds for Planting - Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift (4 Packets)
Sow Right Seeds - Heshiko Bunching Japanese Onion seeds for your indoor or outdoor garden.
Heshiko Bunching Japanese Onion are perennial and once established will produce a bountiful harvest for years to come. Minimum of 500mg per packet.
- BEAUTIFUL -- Large full color packet of Heshiko Bunching Japanese Onion (Allium fistulosum) seed, very popular in many Asian and American dishes. Herb seeds makes a wonderful gift. Minimum of 500mg per packet.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR; Carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Heshiko Bunching Japanese Onions are perennial; once established they will produce for years to come.
- SAFE SEED -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- HAVE FRESH HESHIKO BUNCHING JAPANESE ONION ON HAND -- The smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing. Use these Heshiko Bunching Japanese Onion to add a mild onion flavor to your favorite Asian or American dishes.
- EASY TO GROW -- Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. in the "How To" section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seed don't germinate, we will happily make it "Right" for you.