Red Sea Fish Pharm ARE21520 Algae Control Multi Salt Water Test Ki...
Click Image for Gallery
Freshwater master test kit is a complete kit for Testing aquarium water. Tests water 6 different ways to protect tropical fish from dangerous water conditions. Tests include: freshwater pH, ammonia, nitrite, high range pH, and nitrate, 4 test tubes, tray. Red sea biological nitrate and phosphate Remover prevents nuisance algae and enables control of zooxanthellae for optimum coral growth and coloration. No3:po4-x promotes the biological reduction processes of nitrate and phosphate by bacteria to reduce nuisance algae and cyanobacteria and effectively balance the zooxanthellae population of corals.
- Algae control test kit includes high accuracy colorimetric comparator tests for the exceptionally high accuracy measurement of nitrate and phosphate
- The nitrate and phosphate tests are essential for the accurate dosing of NO3: PO4-X biological nitrate and phosphate reducer
- The kit also includes a durable, chemical resistant plastic case and analytical grade glass vials
- Multi test kit employs a comparator that eliminates fumbling or awkward handling of test vials also difficult to match color charts or color chips
- Ease-of-use rewards new and experienced reef hobbyists with fast and accurate results