Pro-Lab MO109 Mold Do It Yourself Test Kit
Click Image for Gallery
Pro-Lab MO109 Mold Do It Yourself Test KitExposure to mold is not healthy for anyone but the following individuals are at a higher risk for adverse health effects: infants, children, elderly, immune compromised patients, pregnant women and individuals with exciting respiratory conditions. When moldy materials become damaged or disturbed, spores (reproductive bodies similar to seeds) can be released in to the air. PRO-LAB Mold Test Kit can detect these molds. You do not have to see mold to test for it. The following are sources of indoor moisture that may cause mold problems in your home or office: flooding, leaky roofs, humidifiers, damp basement or crawl spaces, constant plumbing leaks, house plants, steam from cooking, shower/bath steam and leaks, wet clothes and clothes dryers vented indoors. This mold test kit should be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that could be harmful to your health and your home. Safe and easy to use with reliable results. Simply follow the instructions, use the prepaid envelope included in the kit to mail back to our lab alongside our standard $40 analysis fee and you'll have your results back inside a standard work week!
- This mold test kit should be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that could be harmful to your health and your home
- Test for Toxic Black Mold in your home, school or office
- Prepaid postage envelope included in kit to send back to laboratory
- Useful for landlords, contractors and anyone concerned about the presence of mold in their professional environments--also useful to homeowners and apartment rentals concerned with health impacts on living space
- $40 Analysis fee required for lab report