Outsidepride Alfalfa Legume Seed - 5 LBS
Click Image for Gallery
Outsidepride Alfalfa Legume Seed - 5 LBSVernal alfalfa has been the standard of the industry for many years. It exhibits good winter hardiness, has moderate re-growth after cutting, is fine stemmed and has dark green leaves. Vernal alfalfa is used mostly for hay production in medium rotation applications. Vernal was developed by the University of Wisconsin and released in 1953.
- Vernal Alfalfa is used mostly for hay production, but can also be used for planting in food plots to attract wildlife.
- Alfalfa has many outstanding features and benefits such as good winter hardiness, pest resistance, very high yield potential, and very fast recovery.
- This legume is full of vitamins and minerals making it highly nutritious when added to pastures for cattle grazing.
- You can cut alfalfa three-four times a year when stand is 25% flowered, it has moderate re-growth after cutting.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.