Outsidepride Cardinal Climber Vine Plant Seed - 500 Seeds
Click Image for Gallery
Outsidepride Cardinal Climber Vine Plant Seed - 500 SeedsCardinal Climber flower seed is an easy-to-grow vine. This plant has palm like leaves that beautifully backdrop the 1 inch dark red blooms from early summer until the first frost. Soak Cardinal Climber flower seeds overnight before planting. Plant indoors 4 - 6 weeks before the last frost. Cover with 1/4 inch of soil and keep moist until germination. If planting outdoors, sow after soil has warmed and danger of frost has passed. Cannot ship seed to AZ.
- Cardinal Climber (Ipomoea Quamoclit Cardinalis) grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 6 - 11 and thrives in full sun.
- Cardinal Climber vine reaches 180 - 240 (vining) in height and has bright red flowers from summer through fall.
- This vining plant is easy to grow from seed and perfect for arbors, a trellis, fences, and posts. It is also very attractive to hummingbirds!
- Soak Cardinal Climber flower seeds overnight before planting. Sow these heirloom seeds at 2 - 3 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 7 - 21 days.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.