Outsidepride Aubrieta Royal Ground Cover Flower Seed Mix - 5000 Seeds
Click Image for Gallery
Outsidepride Aubrieta Royal Ground Cover Flower Seed Mix - 5000 SeedsAubrieta (Rock Cress - Royal Mix) - Rock Cress is a compact, mat-forming, evergreen perennial with small leaves and iridescent flowers in spring. This ground cover only grows to about 4" tall, but can spread up to two feet! Its mix of colors: blue, red, violet, and more make a wonderful display. Aubrieta Royal can be planted in pots or directly in the garden, they are also very beautiful in bouquets. Aubrieta Rock Cress is a worthwhile plant for the rock garden of distinctive merit. This soil hugging perennial seems to thrive in impoverished and hungry shallow soils carpeting the ground in a gorgeous profusion of blooms in early Spring. Plant in crevices of walls or on a steep bank to flow over in a waterfall cascade of colors.
- Aubrieta royal mix is a perennial, low growing ground cover plant grown in USDA Zones 4 - 9. This mix is a sweetly scented groundcover that will attract an array of beneficial insects such as bumblebees, hummingbirds, as well as butterflies & ladybugs.
- This beautiful ground cover, also known as rock cress, is terrific for rock walls, hanging baskets, or other containers. It is also considered to be deer resistant.
- Even at full height, this blue aubrieta only grows to 4 inches tall and spreads or cascades over the edges of baskets, containers, rock walls, etc.
- Aubrieta royal mix is a perennial flowering ground cover which produces small blue flowers. It is aptly named for it's use in rock gardens which is why it is also called rock cress.
- Plant approximately 1000 seeds to cover 20 square feet in planting for a ground cover or cascading over a rock wall. Keep seeds continually moist until germination. This may mean watering several times a day.