Organic Sprouting Fava Bean Seeds - 1 Lb - Non-GMO - Heirloom - fo...
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Sprouting Fava Bean Seeds - 1 Lb - Non-GMO - Heirloom - for Sprouts, Microgreens, Vegetable Garden - Vicia fabaOrganic Sprouting Fava Beans. Vicia faba. Heirloom. Use for Microgreens, Sprouts & Vegetable Gardening. These are much smaller seeded than the traditional English broad bean. The smaller seed lends itself well to use as a sprouting bean or a microgreen. Very easy to sprout these delicious beans are full of nutrients and fiber. Like pea micros, these fava microgreens are heavy enough to put on a salad and not get lost under the dressing. The beans themselves are very common throughout the middle east where they are cooked and eaten in many ways. Find a good recipe for Ful Medammes a breakfast staple in Egypt, or how about fava bean hummus.
- Organic Sprouting Fava Beans - 1 Lb - Vicia faba
- Certified Organic By OTCO , Heirloom, Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Sprouting, Microgreens, Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: -- 70-80 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds