Cabin Grass Seed Mix - 1 Lb - Non-GMO Erosion Control, Drought Res...
Click Image for Gallery
Cabin Grass Seed Mix - 1 Lb - Non-GMO Erosion Control, Drought Resistant Turf Blend: Sodar Streambank Wheatgrass, Roadcrest Crested Wheatgrass & Sheep FescueCabin Grass Seed Mix - AKA: Green Space Holder, Dryland Turf Mix, Erosion Turf Mix. This Cabin Grass Seed Mix is a blend of three low growing, very deep rooted grasses: Sodar Streambank Wheatgrass, Roadcrest Crested Wheatgrass & Sheep Fescue. These grasses are very hardy and can survive consecutive years of drought. In high elevations it should stay green all year long. In lower elevations it is naturally green from fall to spring, they will stay green through summer if watered and mowed once or twice a month. When unmowed and watered, it will grow to about a foot and a half high, and will turn brown and go dormant during hot summers. Cabin Mix requires very little water once established, and is low growing so it doesn't require much mowing. It is an excellent choice for erosion control, and is not a forage grass so wildlife like deer should leave it alone. It is not overly agressive, so should not overtake other grasses. Can be planted in the fall to come up in spring or planted in spring. It can also be planted anytime if there is enough water to establish. Seed a the rate of 1 to 2 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- Cabin Grass Seed Mix - 1 Lb - AKA: Green Space Holder, Dryland Turf Mix, Erosion Turf Mix
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - Erosion Control - Drought Tolerant
- Low Growing - Mow Infrequently - Not a forage grass so wildlife should leave it alone
- Days to Full Maturity: 60 to 90 -- Perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 1 to 8
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds