Austrian Field Pea Cover Crop Seeds - 50 Lbs Bulk - Nitrogen Fixin...
Click Image for Gallery
Austrian Field Pea Cover Crop Seeds - 50 Lbs Bulk - Nitrogen Fixing Viny Legume Cover CropAustrian Field Peas as a field cover crop: A low-growing, viny legume which has been shown to fix over 200 pounds of nitrogen per acre per year under good conditions. Austrian Field Pea seeds are usually sown in the fall. In the intermountain states it over-winters well in most valley locations but can winter kill during long periods of sub-zero temperature with no snow-cover. Austrian field pea seeds also be planted very early in the spring about the same time as spring wheat. Suggested field cover crop planting rate: 2 to 4 pounds per 100 square feet, 75 pounds per acre.
- Austrian Field Pea Seeds - 50 Lbs - Pisum sativum
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Garden Cover Crop
- Days to Full Maturity: 70-120 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds