Kandy Corn Hybrid Vegetable Corn Seeds, 25+ Premium Heirloom See...
Click Image for Gallery
"Kandy Corn" Hybrid Vegetable Corn Seeds, 25+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Incredible Flavor, Hot Price! (Isla's Garden Seeds), Non GMO Seeds, 85% Germination, Highest Quality Seeds, 100% PurePrepare the soil with compost or other organic matter. One week after frost or when the soil consistently reaches 60 degrees F, plant the corn 1" deep and 8-12" apart. Planting blocks of four short rows ensures good pollination. Germination should take place in 5-6 days. For companion planting benefits, plant corn with cucumbers, peas, or pole beans; plants that like shade also do well with corn. Avoid planting tomatoes near corn.
- This home garden favorite is a favorite sweet corn for a reason! It is Delicious!!
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- Keep in mind that corn has shallow roots which can easily become damaged by hoeing.
- Latin Name: Zea mays Type: Hybrid, Warm Season
- USDA Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12