iOptron Electronic Antique Microscope
Click Image for Gallery
The iOptron Electronic Antique Microscope is made according to designs of 19th century instrument models, but with the latest optical technology. You can observe and study plant and insect slices under either transmission light or reflecting light with variable magnification objectives. You can also observe objects on your computers and save micro images directly to your computer using the digital eyepiece. The straightforward design is ideal for the beginner student. Yet its classic look also makes it a beautiful and decorative piece to have around the home or office.
- 19th century design style-21st century optics & technology
- 100x maximum magnification
- Durable metal body with antique brass finish for an elegant look.
- All glass lenses, fully coated
- Electronic eyepiece and software for on-computer view and recording