Intermatic RC613R Radio Receiver, Heavy Duty
Click Image for Gallery
This Modular Radio Receiver is one half of a twopart remote control system. It operates as an ordinary ONOFF switch but also responds to the signals of a hand held transmitter the other half of the system. The module is designed for indoor or outdoor use, and can handle a variety of switching applications, typical around the house or farm. By the push of a button on the face of the transmitter, the user is able to turn ONOFF the connected load (lights, pump, etc.) from any remote location, inside or outside of the house. In addition, a single transmitter can operate up to three receivers and is able to teach each module a different code.
- Can be used with Intermatic RC939
- Heavy duty receiver module
- 20-Amps Resistive, 120, 240 V, 12.5-Amps
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use, and can handle a variety of switching applications
- Enclosure: Beige outdoor grade plastic