Intermatic RC613 Receiver With On/Off Button
Click Image for Gallery
Product Information:This Modular Radio Receiver is one half of a twopart remote control system. It operates as an ordinary ONOFF switch but also responds to the signals of a hand held transmitter the other half of the system. The module is designed for indoor or outdoor use, and can handle a variety of switching applications, typical around the house or farm. By the push of a button on the face of the transmitter, the user is able to turn ONOFF the connected load (lights, pump, etc.) from any remote location, inside or outside of the house. In addition, a single transmitter can operate up to three receivers and is able to teach each module a different code.Note: Transmitter model RC939 sold separately Features:Applications:#149; Pool/spa pumps, lights heaters#149; Air blowers#149; Pool/spa combination's#149; Fountain pumps#149; Signs#149; Water features Specifications:#149; Voltage: 120V #149; Enclosure Dimensions: 41/2"H x 3"W 11/4"D#149; Switch Rating: 15 Amp resistive; 10 Amp tungsten #149; Maximum Range: 100 ft. #149; Agency Approval: CSA/CUS#149; Maximum Range: 100 ft.
- Can be used with Intermatic RC939
- Operate as ordinary ON/OFF switches but they also respond to the signals of a hand held transmitter
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use, and can handle a variety of switching applications
- Enclosure: Beige outdoor grade plastic
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US