HG AQUA FLAKES A & B 1L for Recirculating Hydroponics for for Quan...
Click Image for Gallery
Aqua Flakes A&B Nutrient for Recirculating Hydroponics House & Garden Aqua Flakes A&B Nutrient. The complete base nutrient for Quantigo, Mapito, Rockwool, Hydroton expanded clay, Silica Rocks, Hydromite, and Coco bark is especially suited for circulation systems. With smart addition and composition of these nutrients, the nutrient water stays fresh and pure. At the same time, the excellently balanced nutrients ensure an optimal nutrient absorption by the plant. H&G Aqua Flakes A&B Base Nutrient is composed of liquid main and trace elements and contains no bulking agents like solid fertilizers. Aqua Flakes A&B is composed of the purest high-quality nutrients that are available on the market, including Eddha-Fe (Iron). This way, you enable the plant to absorb the nutrients fast and effectively. So, in short, if you want the best for your plants, House & Garden Aqua Flakes A&B is an excellent solution and a great basis for a successful harvest. Application When preparing the nutrient container, fill it two-thirds with water. First add Aqua Flakes A; circulate well. Then add Aqua Flakes B; circulate well. Harmonise the pH-value of the nutrient with pH- (Down) or pH+ (Up). Top up the container with water. Add any root, growth or flowering stimulators. Your nutrient mixture is ready to water. Advice: Water the hydroponic medium before planting and keep them well-moisturised until the slip has formed roots. Consequently, keep the flakes a little dryer so that the slip's roots need to "work" to find nutrients and water (preventing the plants from becoming "lazy") Notice: Do NOT add Aqua Flakes A&B at the same time, as this triggers a chemical reaction in the nutrient resulting in sediment, incomplete nourishment and clogged piping. Contrary to what you might have heard with other nutrients, never use an oxygen pump in the nutrient container or in the growth table. This may have serious consequences for the stability of the nutrients.
- Complete growing kit, even includes starter packs of nutrients & grow mediums to get you started! Just add sunshine.
- Grow herbs, flowers, fruits and vegetables anywhere...indoors, outdoors, counter top, office, tight spaces, etc.
- Oxygenation ~ Provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water that circulates below the plants for the best results and minimal effort. This oxygenation helps increase plant growth and speeds plant development. Plants can grow faster and larger in a DWC Hydroponic system compared with soil grown plants.
- Made with 100% Food Grade Polyethylene!
- Water level indicator ~ Helps maintain the proper water level in the reservoir without lifting or removing the lid. The blue color helps inhibit algae growth.