HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket Size TDS Tester Meter with 0-9990 ppm Meas...
Click Image for Gallery
HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket Size TDS Tester Meter with 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range, 1 ppm Resolution, 2% Readout AccuracyProduct Description: How Pure is Your Water? A TDS meter (aka ppm pen, nutrient tester, tds stick) is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the TDS-4 can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The lower the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O. The TDS-4 is great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter. (The meter does not test for biological contaminants.) The TDS-4 is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, and more.
- This TDS tester is ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) ; Advanced microprocessor technology
- The Sleek design of the TDS-4 is perfect for personal or commercial use
- Alkaline batteries included
- Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries