Gaeas Blessing Seeds - Organic Dark Green Italian Parsley Seeds 1...
Click Image for Gallery
Gaea's Blessing Seeds - Organic Dark Green Italian Parsley Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 2.0g
- Petroselinum crispum - certified organic - non-GMO - open-pollinated - 90% Germination Rate with the current lot!
- Smooth and shiny large wide dark green flat leaves. Upright “plainleaf” parsley with vigorous growth.
- Plain in appearance but fancy in taste, this celery-leaf variety tastes amazing!
- Holds flavor better when dried than curly parsleys. This variety is very hardy and can survive part of colder winters.
- Gaea’s Blessing is based in Illinois, USA. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.