Elfin Growth Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic ...
Click Image for Gallery
Instructions: 1. Locate a flat,dry surface of the appropriate size for your heat mat. Avoid cold surfaces,and they will counteract the heating ability of the heat mat. 2. Plug the heat mat's electrical cord into a standard 120-volt outlet. 3. Place a propagation tray or other plant container on the heat mat. For best results,cover seedlings/cuttings with a humidity dome. Attentions: Failure to observe the following safety guidelines may result in fire,electrical shock and/or damage to the heat mat. 1. Never allow the heat mat to become submerged in water or any other liquid. 2. Don't place the heat mat on or under any other heating,warming or insulating device. 3. Don't place the heat mat on rough or pointed surfaces,as this can damage it.
- Improve germination process and improve on seedling and cuttings success
- Made of Durable Waterproof Material to ensure a safe grow environment
- Increases success of seedlings and cuttings
- Light, watering and planting information on mat
- Warms root area 10-20 degree fahrenheit over ambient temperature to improve germination