Dwarf Siberian Kale Seeds, 500+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Popular Ch...
Click Image for Gallery
Dwarf Siberian Kale Seeds, 500+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Popular Choice Kale! Sale!, (Isla's Garden Seeds), Non GMO, 100% Pure, 90% Germination Rates, Highest Quality SeedsSince kale thrives in cool weather and sweetens with frost, it grows best as a fall crop. For an earlier crop in areas with a cool summer, sow the seeds in early spring; plant three seeds in a cluster, 1/2" deep and 16-18" apart in rows 2-3' apart. Thin the clusters to the strongest plant when the seedlings emerge. Kale appreciate very rich, moist soil that drains well, since they taste best when allowed to grow quickly. For a fall crop, plant the seeds in the same way about three months before the first expected frost. For companion planting benefits, plant kale with cabbage or potatoes. Biennial. 50 days. 12-15" height. 18-24" spacing.
- Produces frilly green leaves. Sow Seeds 1/2" deep and 16-18" apart in rows 2-3' apart.
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! Popular choice of kale seed, top seller. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- Kale appreciate very rich, moist soil that drains well. USDA Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
- For more of Isla's Garden Seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon!
- Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.