Droll Yankees W1 Winner Window Feeder
Click Image for Gallery
Now you can enjoy bird watching from the comfort of your living room without the need for binoculars. This ingenious window bird feeder attaches with the aid of three strong suction cups and features open sides and clear plastic for all-around unobstructed views. Attract a wide variety of birds, such as bluebirds, cardinals, finches, and titmice, by filling the deep dish feeder with up to a half-pound of seed, fruit, suet, or mealworms. The feeder's domed cover protects birds and food from weather, and drainage holes eliminate water build-up. Dome height is adjustable to exclude or allow larger birds to feed. Measures 10" x 10" x 12" (assembled). Cleans quick and easy. UV-stabilized polycarbonate and brass rod. Lifetime warranty against squirrel damage. Made in the USA.
- Droll Yankees window feeder offers the opportunity to observe bird behavior and feeding habits from inches away
- Use it to distribute up to 1/2 pound of cracked corn, fruit, mealworms, peanut chunks, peanuts in shell, suet, sunflower kernels, or safflower seeds
- Feeds bluebirds, cardinals, chickadees, goldfinches, grosbeaks, kinglets, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, thrushes, woodpeckers, wrens, and more
- Attaches to window with included suction cups; UV stabilized polycarbonate won't yellow with age
- Dome and drainage holes protect seed and birds; Measures 8 by 6-1/4 by 8 inches