Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting, 2.5 Pounds - Kosher, Bulk
Click Image for Gallery
Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting, 2.5 Pounds - Kosher, BulkBroccoli sprouts are one of the healthiest foods you can find. They taste delicious and benefit your health in a great number of ways. Nutritional Value Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse and broccoli sprouts are even better. They are packed with vitamins and minerals, including: - Vitamin C - Vitamin A - B vitamins - Calcium - Iron - Magnesium - Zinc - Potassium Directions If kept dry and securely locked in their original airtight bag, Food to Live Broccoli Seeds remain viable for up to 5 years. If you freeze them without moisture, they can stay viable for up to 15 years. Sprouting Food to Live seeds is very easy. You can use specialized sprouting equipment or use a plain quart jar with a mesh screen lid. This product is processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and wheat.
- High quality broccoli seeds that remain viable for up to 5 years if kept dry.
- High germination rate guaranteed. You can even grow the sprouts to full-sized broccoli.
- Broccoli sprouts are packed with antioxidants and are greatly beneficial for your health.
- The sprouts taste nice and are perfect for juicing, as well as adding to salads, sandwiches, and smoothies.
- Food to Live Broccoli Seeds are easy to sprout. The resealable bag allows storing them for years.