Biozone 4 100% UV Replacement Lamp
Click Image for Gallery
Biozone 4" 100% UV Lamp
Model # 10-04100
Fits the following Current and Discontinued Purifiers:
- Biozone 500(previous models) be sure to check your lamp before ordering
- Travel 250T
- 102 Minizone
- RS 50
- Ice 1
- Icezone 10
- 100 FS
- 100 V
- 200 FS
- 50 V
Replace Your Lamp Yearly!
When UV lamp is being replaced, fuse (if your unit has one) must also be replaced.
It is highly recommended that you replace the UV Lamp in your Biozone or AirCare Air Purifier once every year before the lamp burns out in order to maintain performance and to prevent the fuse from blowing out. If the UV lamp burns out, you must replace the fuse in order for your air purifier to begin working again.
How to Replace your UV Lamp:
- Turn off the Air Purifier and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- On the back of the air purifier, push down on the two small latches at the top of the back panel. The panel will open downwards. The UV Lamp is mounted on this panel. (Older units do not have latches, you must unscrew all the screws on the back of the panel to access the lamp).
- Gently lift the old lamp out of the lamp clamps that hold the lamp in place.
- Locate the white lamp socket and pull the lamp socket off of the end of the UV Lamp.
- Be careful not to touch the glass of the new UV Lamp, and replace the new lamp in the reverse fashion that you removed the old one.
- Close the back panel, plug the air purifier back into an electrical outlet and turn on the unit. Check for a blue glow from the UV lamp viewing from the front of the air purifier. **If there is now glow, than you probably need to replace the fuse.**