Biozone 1.25amp Fuse
Biozone 1.25amp/250V Slo Blo Fuse
Fuses are present in some older model Biozone Air Purifiers. To check if your Biozone has a fuse, follow the instructions below.
- Turn off the Air Purifier and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- On the back of the air purifier, unscrew the four small screws at each corner of the back panel. (Underneath the area that stores the UV Lamp). The entire back panel will come off.
- Once this panel is off, you should see a circuit board at the bottom with the fuse on it.
- If your purifier does not have a fuse and your purifier does not turn on, you may have to replace your Adaptor/Powercord.
- If you have recently replaced your UV Lamp and the light does NOT come on, listen to hear the fan. If you do NOT hear the fan, you most likely need to replace your Adaptor/Powercord.
- If you have recently replaced your UV lamp and your UV Light does NOT turn on but your fan DOES, it is probably in need of repair. Please contact Biozone Scientific at 1.407.876.2000 for assistance.
Fits the following Discontinued Biozone Air Purifiers:
- Biozone 500
- Biozone 1000
- Biozone 2000
- Biozone 3000