ASD LED 2x2 Edge Lit 22w 4k
Now even more energy savings - our new High Efficiency Series is here! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Our UL certified LED Edge-Lit panels produce bright, even light at a fraction of the cost of traditional fulorescent light fixtures. With LEDs located in the edges of the fixture and directed with a lens, the whole panel emits even uniform light all over the surface and looks very contemporary. LED Edge-Lit panels are universal and can be used in commercial and residential applications. Great for offices, stores, hospitals, schools, hotels, etc. Our LED panels are easy to install and maintenance-free. Coming in Standard and High Efficiency Series, the panels are available in 1x4, 2x2 and 2x4 sizes, there are 22W, 27W, 40W and 60W options. ASD LED Edge-Lit panels last for 50,000 hours and come with a 5 year warranty. They do not emit heat saving you money spent for utilities. They are the perfect fluorescent lighting fixture replacement and will save you money! Please, NOTE: we provide free economy shipping within continental USA. Any extra charges associated with delivery (such as delivery of a large pallet freight to a residential address) are not covered by the seller. Please, provide business address with a loading dock for all large orders or discuss with the seller available delivery options.
- High Quality LED Edge-lit Panel 4000K (bright white), 2420 lm, 22W
- The panel goes with a driver that should be attached to the back of the panel. Please, NOTE: the panel with the driver is 2.4" thick
- The panel is designed for T-Grid ceilings and does not require any accessories for T-Grid installation. Three alternative mounting options are available: suspended, surface and sheetrock flush mount. Please, NOTE: accessories for all mounting options excluding T-Grid recessed mounting should be bought separately
- DLC Certified, UL Listed, 50,000 hour lifetime, 5 year warranty
- Save $250 in energy costs! Based on using the for 50,000 hours (average rated life) at $0.15 per kWh compared to using a 55 watt fluorescent luminaire for 50,000 hours. Your costs will depend on your rates and use. This fixture uses $3.6 of electricity per 1 year! Based on normal use of 3 hours per day and on using at $0.15 per kWh. Your costs will depend on your rates and use. Lasts up to 50 years! Based on normal use of 3 hours per day.