Antler King Trophy Clover Mix
Click Image for Gallery
Antler King Trophy Clover MixTrophy Clover Mix is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory and a variety of rapeseed that is Antler King’s hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. Trophy Clover Mix can be planted in the spring or fall and provide the deer a 30%+ protein diet during the spring, summer and fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it! Because it is a hardy perennial, Trophy Clover Mix can last 6+ years on a single planting!
- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market. Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Treated with Antler King's Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield.
- Plant Trophy Clover seeds less than 1/4" deep.
- Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established
- pH should be between 6.2-7.0.