Natural Factors - Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000mg, Rich in Omega-3 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Natural Factors Wild Salmon Oil softgels contain 100% pure salmon oil that have a naturally occurring ratio of nearly 1:1 EPA to DHA. The oil is extracted solely from already harvested salmon using fish parts that would otherwise be wasted, thereby conserving existing stocks. Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is regularly tested for chemical residue and heavy metals to ensure a safe and pure source of fish oil.
- THE WILD OPTION: Wild salmon is a healthier choice than farmed salmon, which has been found to contain high antibiotic, PCB and dioxin levels. A source of omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin, wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA.
- HEALTHY MIND AND BODY: Contains fatty acids that can help support healthy brain function and healthy circulation.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own soft gel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.