30+ Italian Jimmy Nardellos Sweet 12 Long Pepper Seeds, Heirloom...
Click Image for Gallery
30+ Italian Jimmy Nardello's Sweet 12" Long Pepper Seeds, Heirloom Non-GMO, Prolific, Juicy, Delicious! from USA
- Italian Jimmy Nardello's Sweet 12" Long Pepper Seeds, Heirloom NON-GMO, Prolific, Juicy, Delicious, 90 days.
- SOIL temperature MUST be kept at 75-90F for proper germination!!! Cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. Overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
- To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
- Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Allow proper air circulation for containers.
- Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed. Transplant to larger containers or outdoors. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks.