Pottery Clay - Terra Cotta Low Fire Cone 06 Red - Rocky Mountain C...
Click Image for Gallery
Pottery Clay - Terra Cotta Low Fire Cone 06 Red - Rocky Mountain Clay's Red Rock Red ClayA terra cotta red earthenware that is excellent for coil, slab, and throwing.This clay looks like the traditional "terra cotta" red earthenware clay that have seen in flowerpots. Beginning potter's and students will find this clay easy to work with and suitable for a wide range of commercial glazes. Advanced potters also enjoy this clay. Characteristics: Cone: 06, Wet Color: Terra Cotta, Oxidation: Terra Cotta-Red, Texture: light grog, Penetrometer Target: 7.5, Avg., Shrinkage ±2%: 8%, Avg. Water Absorption ±1%: 11.5%
- 10 Pounds of Moist de-Aired Pottery Clay
- Great for hand building, throwing on the wheel, and sculpting. Easy to use.
- Versatile clay: Great for beginners and advanced potters
- Great for school clay, safe for kids and water based
- Low fire cone 06 red terracotta clay