Plantskydd Deer Repellent - 2.2 Pound Soluable Powder
Click Image for Gallery
All natural deer repellent lasts up to 3-4 months during growing season, up to 6 months over dormant season. Reapply every 2-3 weeks during rapid new plant growth. Once mixed powder makes 10 quarts of ready to use product and treats over 900 plants/seedlings 1 foot high. Rain-fast in 24 hours. Active ingredient is dried blood meal (porcine and/or bovine). Repels by odor, not unpleasant to applicator. OMRI listed. Developed for commercial forest planting in Sweden, now produced in the USA. Repels deer, rabbit, elk, moose, ground squirrels, chipmunks, nutria, beavers and voles. Acts as a foliage feed fertilizer on many plants. 2.2 lb soluble powder concentrate. Safe for using in protecting fruit, vegetables and other food crops against browse damage. Once plant bears fruit, do not apply onto edible parts of fruit, vegetables and other food crops. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating.
- Repels deer, rabbits, chipmunks, ground squirrels and more (see description).
- Once mixed makes 10 quarts of ready to use product
- Treats over 900 plants/seedlings 1 foot high
- OMRI listed for organic production
- For year round protection of your garden and landscape