Philips 381863 5-watt PL-S TUV Germicidal with 2-Pin Base Light Bulb
Click Image for Gallery
Philips 5-watt PL-S TUV PL-S Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFL-ni) lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV PL-S lamps have a protective inside coating that ensures contact UV output over their complete lifetime for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- For residential drinking water, water and air treatment units, stand-alone purifiers and deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- G23, 2-pin Base - 2-Pin PL-S lamp base contains a special starter for almost instant starting on electromagnetic drivers