Natures Way Kelp; 600 mg Kelp per serving; Non-GMO Project Verifi...
Click Image for Gallery
Nature's Way Kelp is guaranteed to contain iodine and has 600 mg of kelp per serving. It has been verified by the Non- GMO Project and is Gluten Free.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Kelp is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- CONTAINS IODINE: Nature's Way Kelp is a nutritional seaweed guaranteed to contain iodine.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products. Nature's Way Kelp is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Kelp is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMEDATION: Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.