In a 24-week randomized placebo-controlled trial, volunteers with elevated uric acid levels who received twice-daily capsules of 500 mg T. bellerica extract demonstrated a notable 9.8% average decrease in uric acid levels after only 4 weeks. At the end of the study, uric acid levels were reduced by a remarkable 28.4%, with no reported adverse side effects.1This decrease in uric acid levels enabled 89% of the participants who were taking the extract to achieve targeted uric acid serum levels.
Further, evidence from pre-clinical studies suggest that the bioactive compounds in T. bellerica may also help support a healthy response to inflammatory factors and has antioxidant properties.2,3
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Ayuric Terminalia bellerica extract (fruit) [std. to 15% tannins]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
Ayuric is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc. with patents pending.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily after breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.