Acetyl-L-carnitine, an amino acid derivative, promotes youthful cellular energy metabolism and supports mood and nervous system well-being. But levels of the compound it is made from, L-carnitine, decline with age.1Acetyl-L-carnitine encourages the movement of fatty acids into mitochondria, where they can be burned as fuel to produce energy. Thus, acetyl-L-carnitine supports mitochondrial energy requirements, helping to provide whole-body energy. Supplementation with acetyl-L-carnitine has been shown to support energy-intensive body systems such as the nervous system and cardiovascular system.2 It also helps support against the age-related increase in oxidative stress and the decrease in mitochondrial efficiency that occurs with advancing years.1,3-5
Acetyl-L-carnitine has wide-ranging benefits for nervous system wellness, including the central and peripheral nervous systems and cognitive health, as well as promoting positive mood.6-11 It has been shown to promote peripheral nervous system comfort and to support healthy mood, energy and overall well-being.12-17
Serving Size 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate Dihydrochloride
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one (1) capsule three times daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product can be taken in divided doses or all at once.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.