First Response Early Result Gold Digital Pregnancy Test --
Click Image for Gallery
First Response Early Result Gold Digital Pregnancy Test -When you may be pregnant, the earlier you know the better. Featuring First to Detect Technology, this digital pregnancy test is sensitive enough to capture scant amounts of pregnancy hormones to give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period.¹ No other brand can do that. Early Pregnancy Detection Matters³ The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and the baby’s survival. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for you and your baby that include diet, nutrition, and limiting your exposure to hazards. Things to Know About Testing Early2 Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as the pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, First Response detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 60% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period, in 86% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period, in 96% of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 2 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 1 day before their expected period, and in >99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period. 1 FIRST RESPONSE detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before the day of expected period). 2 >99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. 3 Minkin MJ. Embryonic development and pregnancy test sensitivity: the importance of earlier pregnancy detection. Women's Health (Lond Engl). 2009 Nov;5(6):659-67.
- First Response is the #1 selling pregnancy test brand   Nielsen AOC Diagnostics Database as of 7.15.17.
- The only brand that can tell you 6 days sooner than your missed period   First Response Digital Gold Pregnancy Test detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before the day of expected period).
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period   >99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary.
- Unique "test is working" indicator lets you know the test is ready for use
- Easy-t-o read "YES+ / NO-" results