Envi Current Cost Bridge WB1
Click Image for Gallery
The Envi Bridge connects the Envi Monitor directly to your router using an Ethernet cable, automatic uploading data to ENERATI Smart Energy Management.
With the Envi Monitor and Envi Bridge you will be able to monitor your electricity use from any Internet connected computer or web-enabled phone or tablet.
Included is one power supply capable of powering both the bridge and the Envi display, a 4 Ethernet cable, and 10 display-to-bridge connector.
- Operating voltage: 5v
- Input Power: 6-20v
- Power Adapter: 9VDC, 300mA, 2.1mm center positive. Power can also be provided using the USB port.
- Dimensions: 100mm x 76mm x 41mm
- Communication: Serial communication over USB with debug output. USB can also be used for powering the prototype bridge.
- Automatic Software Reset: The bridge can be reset by unplugging the power from the bridge, wait 5 seconds, then re-connect the power to the bridge. This will do a clean reset of the bridge, which will then cycle through setting up DHCP and communicating with the Current Cost broker.
- Memory: 16KB of flash memory
- Ethernet port: RJ45 and 10/100
Item No EFI-5020.431