CHISEL Olympic Weight Plates, 205 lb Set, Olympic Tri-Grip Plate f...
Click Image for Gallery
CHISEL Olympic Weight Plates, 205 lb Set, Olympic Tri-Grip Plate for Strength Training and Conditioning, For Use in Weightlifting with a 2 inch Olympic Barbell or Individually for Core Workouts
- INCLUDED: (2) 45 lb, (2) 25 lb, (4) 10 lb, (4) 5 lb and (2) 2.5 CHISEL Olympic weight plates - Total wgt 205 lbs
- STRONG: Like the chiseled body of an athlete, the CHISEL Olympic plates have a sharp, cutting-edge design.
- FEATURES: Comfortable, recessed tri-grip handles placed at 10, 2, and 6 allow users to easily lift the weights from a flat surface. Rubber-encased with a stainless-steel flange, the CHISEL fits snuggly on your 2-inch Olympic barbell or EZ curl bar.
- Rubber-encased with a stainless-steel flange, the CHISEL fits snuggly on your 2-inch Olympic barbell or EZ curl bar.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Weight plates can be used with a 2 inch Olympic weight bar or individually for core workouts such a front raise, weighted situp, weighted hip thrust and more.
- WARRANTY: CHISEL Olympic plates are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Cosmetic damage is not covered by warranty.
- CONFIDENCE: XMark is a trusted strength training and conditioning brand found in home and garage gyms, school weight rooms, and facilities across the United States.
- DURABLE: Rubber, by its very nature, is tough and durable. All products made from rubber have a distinct smell. The smell will generally dissipate over time; however, some individuals are more sensitive to the odor.