Brain Control: Developments in Therapy and Implications for Society
Click Image for Gallery
With the burden of brain disorders increasing worldwide, there has been a resurgence of interest in techniques to control the brain and thereby improve its function. Yet how realistic are these expectations and what are the ethical implications? This book reviews the main techniques that can enable patients to use their brains for communication and control and doctors to modify brain function. It explains how paralysed patients may be helped through brain reading, how brain stimulation can help to improve Parkinson's disease and certain mental disorders, and how patients can be trained to regulate their own brain activity through neurofeedback. Brain Control situates the application of these techniques within ethical and legal debates on the principles of autonomy and fairness, and suggests ethical standards for their future development.
- The InflaGene formula is based on a blend of 100% natural herbal extracts enclosed in a vegetarian capsule: Ginseng, Olive Leaf, Rhubarb, Bitter Sophora Root, Myrtle Grass, Red Clover, Sweet Wormwood, Kudzu Root Extract and Green Tea. No hidden ingredients.
- InflaGene is made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients. It's gluten free, vegan friendly and contains no dairy, eggs or soy. SUGGESTED READING: Books available at Amazon which compliment InflaGeneTM and an Anti-inflamatory lifestyle include: The Anti-Inflammation Diet and Recipe Book, The Inflammation Syndrome, Meals That Heal Inflammation, Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain, 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back and Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection.
- The InflaGene formula is produced by an extensively certified, American-based dietary supplement manufacturing facility with nearly 50 years of solid manufacturing know-how. It meets or exceeds the United States' GMP compliance.
- InflaGene may be combined with exercise, lowering your stress and getting quality sleep every night to help trigger your body's ALL NATURAL Body's Defense that promotes anti-inflammatory support.
- InflaGene may be combined with natural approaches to pain management such as acupuncture, massage, bio-feedback, water therapy and other mind-body treatments that can also help with inflammation. And of course, weight loss, as obesity is a major contributor to inflammation. SUGGESTED READING: Books available at Amazon which compliment InflaGene and an Anti-inflamatory lifestyle include: The Anti-Inflammation Diet and Recipe Book, The Inflammation Syndrome, Meals That Heal Inflammation, Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain, 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back and Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection.