Aurora Pottery | Premium Air Dry Sculpting Clay, Pro-Grade WED Mod...
Click Image for Gallery
Aurora Pottery | Premium Air Dry Sculpting Clay, Pro-Grade WED Modeling Clay for Molding and Sculpture (15 Pounds)This is a premium professional grade modeling clay. A growing number of professionals including sculpture studios, clay art therapists and taxidermists are choosing this clay. This moist water based clay is extremely versatile with plasticity properties similar to many of today's most popular oil based clays. Like any water based clay, this clay needs to be kept moist to prevent hardening, preferably with a spray bottle or a damp towel. Saran wrap is also commonly used to keep clay moist during the sculpting process.
- Pro-Grade WED clay is extremely pliable sculpture clay used for modeling and molding professionally in special effects (FX) sets and the motion picture studios
- Water based art clay is smooth, soft, slow drying and safe for kids to play with
- Great hardening clay for hand building, replicas, taxidermy, clay art therapy and studio pieces
- Effective for casting masks with wax or clay sculpting tools
- Effective for casting masks with wax or clay sculpting tools Color is Gray. Not formulated to be fired.