Antler King Honey Hole Mix
Click Image for Gallery
Antler King Honey Hole MixHoney Hole is a mixture of 5 unique varieties of Brassicas, which include 3 varieties of Rape, and 2 varieties of Turnips. This awesome Hunt Plot is an ideal plot for the fall and winter. After the first frost the plants go from bitter to sweet and the deer love them!! Because these plants will thrive with little or no tilling, anyone can create their own "Honey Hole."
- Fast growing and easy to establish
- For best results plant in late summer or early fall.
- Comprised of 5 varieties of Rape and Turnips, 3 lb. bag plants 1/2 acre.
- Treated with Antler King's Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield
- Recommended fertilizer is 19-19-19 or 13-13-13 at 300lbs. per acre. pH should be between 5.5-6.5.