24 Inch x 48 Inch Support Grate for Water Feature Basin Constructi...
Click Image for Gallery
24 Inch x 48 Inch Support Grate for Water Feature Basin Construction - Holds Pond and Water Garden Bubblers, Rocks, Other Decorations - Hides Reservoir - Rustproof - Black - Can Be CutPREVENTS SAGGING POND AND WATER GARDEN DECOR
If you don't want a sagging or leaning water feature, then use this hard plastic standard grate to keep it upright and level. With the proper support from cinder blocks under its center, this platform can hold up to 300 pounds! That ability makes it ideal for supporting bubbling rocks, basalt columns, lava, stones or beach pebbles to cover or hide a catch water basin or reservoir or to create a water fountain. It also can hold vases, pottery and imitation rocks. Additionally, this black grate is used for pondless waterfall construction and different pondless water features. We recommend using cinder blocks under the grate's center for all applications.
GREAT SIZE FOR A VARIETY OF USES
The grate is about 2 feet wide, 4 feet long and 1/2 inch thick with approximately 3/4 inch holes. It can be cut with a saw if necessary, such as to add a pump access door.
SUPPORT GRATE ONLY
This product is only a support grate. Basins, reservoirs and pond liners to create water basins are sold separately.
- SUPPORTS WATER FEATURES AND COVERS BASINS: Use this hard plastic standard grate as a water fountain base top or to hold other pond and water garden features. When covering water basins and reservoirs and used with adequate center supports, it prevents fountains or other water features from sagging. This black grate also is excellent for pondless waterfall construction and other pondless water features.
- PROVIDES RIGID CONSTRUCTION STRENGTH: With cinder blocks beneath its center to give it proper support, this grate can hold up to 300 pounds! We recommend using cinder blocks under the grate's center for all applications.
- OFFERS GENEROUS DIMENSIONS: Measuring about 48 inches long and 24 inches wide, this grate is about 1/2 inch thick with roughly 3/4 inch spacing between its lattice columns and rows.
- ALLOWS CUTTING FOR ADAPTABILITY: Although this grate is made of hard plastic, it can be cut with a saw to revise it as needed. For example, sawing may be done to create a pump access door in it.
- HOLDS VARIOUS WATER FEATURES: In addition to a water fountain, this standard grate supports decor such as bubbling rocks, basalt columns, vases, pottery or imitation rocks. The narrow size of its holes makes it ideal for holding lava or beach pebbles. Place cinder blocks beneath the grate's center to give it support.