ABI 12W Blue LED PAR38 Grow Light for Aquarium and Plant Growth 4...
Click Image for Gallery
This PAR38 bulb is equipped with 12x1 watt blue LEDs. Each LED is mounted with 30 a degree lens. Similar to other LED lights, this PAR38 Blue LED grow light runs much cooler than traditional lighting sources and can be placed closer to your plant without occurring additional air conditioning costs. This ALL BLUE grow light is useful for bulking up the size of plants and increasing their flower carrying capacity. Later, RED lights can be used to trigger flower development. Perfect for year-round seeding and growing, this lamp is the ultimate in LED grow light quality. Why LED for grow lights? LED grow lights are an increasingly popular choice for indoor plant growing. They deliver more intense light output with less energy and heat production. Compared to high pressure sodium, fluorescent, high-intensity discharge or incandescent lamps, they have a much longer life. This PAR38 Bulb fits in a standard fixture and requires no special ballasts or wiring. All of our energy-efficient LED grow light bulbs are CE and ROHS compliant and come with a 3-year warranty.
- Bulb Type: PAR38 E26 Screw Base
- Number of LEDs: 12x1 watt Blue LED (450-470 nm)
- The blue LEDs (450-470 nanometers) promote vegetative growth, leaf development, and greater flowering capacity.
- Reduce energy usage by 50% or more compared to HPS or MHS. Reduce grow room temperature by 15 degrees compared to HPS or MHS.
- All of our energy-efficient LED grow light bulbs are CE and ROHS compliant and come with a 3-year warranty.